Storing materials and assets, keeping track of trade show schedules, and managing shipments can be a huge, and often failure-prone, administrative burden. But Northwest Fulfillment's B2B technology platform has web-based processes that allow you to handle scheduling, provisioning, and management with just a few mouse clicks.
Store your elements in our climate-controlled warehouse — including collateral, signage, even smaller "tabletop" booths or pop-up booths — and then use our web-based systems to proactively schedule assembly, collation and shipping. You'll save time and expense, while ensuring proper delivery of correct elements and lowest-possible shipping costs.
And when last-minute requests pop up, our responsive service allows us to respond swiftly. For example, one customer called at 9:30 am in the morning to request a critical piece of inventory they had forgotten to ship. We put the item on a plane and coordinated expedited courier delivery from the airport to the tradeshow. Less than four hours after the call, they had what they needed for a successful show.
Typical trade show support activities we handle for you:
- Maintain display inventory
- Manage graphics, signage and other booth components
- Online management of booth schedule for multiple users
- Maintenance and repair: clean booth after each use, launder table covers, identify missing components, repair damaged parts, graphics, etc.
- Prep booth for shipping, replacing consumables like collateral, premiums, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Ship all of your collateral, merchandising, product samples, etc. with your booth so there is less chance of the tradeshow management company losing your inventory