Northwest Fulfillment's proprietary technology platform, developed specifically for B2B fulfillment, sets our warehouse capabilities apart from other providers.
All inventory delivered to our warehouse is audited for quantity received and checked for shipping damage. When inventory for a fulfillment program is received, we also verify the quality and version (if applicable) of the items to ensure accuracy and program compliance.
High-tech capabilities like automated UPC labeling help streamline processing and maximize efficiency, and tracking and reporting. And our online Warehouse Management System (WMS) provides you with 24/7 web access to status of your warehoused items. You can even set up automated ordering via our predictive software algorithms that go far beyond standard "minimum / maximum" controls to dynamically replenish inventory "just-in-time".
- 14,000+ square feet of climate-controlled storage (with 200,000+ square feet overflow space availability)
- Concrete floors with maximum 24' ceiling height
- Steel-deck shelving options available
- 24/7 security and fire protection systems
- Secure, segregated storage space available
- Less than 5 minutes from interstate highway I-84
- Access routes accommodate tractor trailers up to 13'-6" high and 53' trailers
- Parking for 6 tractor trailers
- 2 truck-high docks / 2 ground-level docks